[jsword-devel] Program installer and install package

Mark Goodwin jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:20:37 +0000

I'm actually (as we speak) working on fixing the InstallAnywhere
package.

NSIS (the nullsoft winamp installer) is fine (I've used it before), but
doesn't help us Linux and Mac users...

By the way, InstallAnywhere allows you to package a JRE with the
installer for users without a runtime installed.