[Ichthux-devel] Amazing Forums

Admin immortal_love18 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 04:03:29 MST 2007

Hi !

I found a very interesting forum ( http://www.ozoneball.com/forums ) where people come together and post their views on several topics like :

Religion, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Buddhism, General Religion Gossip, Astrology, Money, Movies & TV, News & Politics, Home & Gardening, Hobbies, Society & Culture, Gossip Corner, Aliens, Anarchy, Showcase Talent, Cricket, Football, Fencing, Parkour, Basketball, Formula 1, Tennis etc, C, C++, C#, Java, Computer Gaming, Computer Wizards, Cosmetics, Home Remedies, Body Care, Beauty Basics, Fashion, Cars, Bikes, Rock Music, Comics, Fantasy Books, Literature, Quotations, Jokes, Riddles, Adventure Living, Incredible India, Amazing Australia, Exciting Europe, Adventurous Americs, Engineering, Biology, Job Search, Art Appreciation, Management, Relationships, Children, Siblings & Cousins, Work & Family, Marriage Dating & Honeymoon, Rats, Dogs, Cats, Animal Planet

Other Features include:
1) Album Photo Gallery - Public gallery as well as individual photo gallery when users can upload pictures in different categories and can also browse through pictures of other users.
2) Gaming - A seperate website section dedicated to puzzle games like Sudoku, Colorsok etc only for our registered users !
3) Chat - Inbuilt chat feature, by virtue of which members onlince can chat in a common window and know more about each other.

I am sure its a great platform to interact with people of diverse cultures, background and knowledge and share your experiences/knowledge with the world.

I would recommend you to join the forums and be a part of one of the most happening and rising forums on the internet !

Cheers and All the Best

Alicia