[Ichthux-devel] Ichthux 6.10 development meeting on September 18th

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 16:05:56 MST 2006

Hi all,

Ichthux 6.09 was released last week [0] and we are now beginning to work on
version 6.10 to be released on the 28th of october. Yes, this is very soon,
because we are now releasing together with Ubuntu! This is the main goal of
version 6.10: be in tune with Ubuntu so we can follow the same release
schedule from now on.

Our first development meeting for Ichthux 6.10 will be held on the 18th of
September (tomorrow/today!) at 19:00 UTC in #ichthux on irc.freenode.net

This meeting is public and everyone is welcome to the meeting. In order to not
spend too much time on the meeting, we will try to stick to the agenda, so if
you have things to add to it, please do so on [1] _before_ the beginning of
the meeting.

God bless

[0] http://ichthux.com/news/609
[1] http://wiki.ichthux.com/DistroTeam/Agenda