[Ichthux-devel] hello

Jordan Mantha mantha at chem.unr.edu
Tue Jan 10 17:34:52 MST 2006

Hi!,
  My name is Jordan Mantha (LaserJock on irc) and I am a PhD student in
Physical Chemistry and an Ubuntu dev wannabe. I know Raphaël Pinson
(raphink) from Ubuntu irc and I was wandering around the
alioth.debian.org site and stumbled upon the Ichthux page. As a
Christian I am always on the lookout for Christian realated linux stuff.
I happened to see Raphaël's name as an administrator so I asked him
about the project later in #ubuntu-motu . Anyway, I would like to offer
to help with the project. I am fairly new to packaging but I recently
got my first package accepted into Ubuntu (and hopefully soon in Debian).
  Raphaël told me that the web site he had for Ichthux was defaced and
he had to take it down so unfortunately I have only the
alioth.debian.org site and the archives of this list to go by. It makes
it very hard for me to see what things have already been done and what
still needs to be done. Is it possible to set up a meeting on irc or at
least discuss here an overview of what has been done to this point and
where the project is heading? I really don't have much to go on presently.

Thanks for starting this project and God bless,
Jordan Mantha