[Ichthux-devel] Ichthux.org domain name

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 17:01:12 MST 2006

According to WHOIS:

NEONSHARK.COM PVT LTD
NO 408 BRIGADE PLAZA 71/1 SUBEDAR CHATRAM
bangalore KA 560009
IN

+91.08051242214
domains <at> neonshark <dot> com

Raphael has told me in private that he doesn't want to play the domain
squatters game and will not purchase it. I would recommend to anyone
who does want to purchase it to register for quite a few years so it
won't expire for a while :)