[Ichthux-devel] Ichthux Progress?

Sat Sep 17 11:01:12 MST 2005

On Saturday 17 September 2005 12:37 pm, Don Parris wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, how is the Ichthux project progressing?  The list
> has been fairly quiet for some time.

I've had some ideas brewing in my head, one of which is to definitely reduce
the number of programs on the live cd. We definitely want to keep linux
user's favorites around but not everything in knoppix would apply to us, or
possibly offering live cd's with different purposes, like one for
presentations that includes worship oriented software.

I would like to see either on the main live cd or a presentation based cd a
program called, indeview, which is a kpresenter and openoffice.org impress
presentation viewer which would be much lighter weight than either of those
programs. Or even imposter which just does openoffice.org impress