[Ichthux-devel] FInalized BubbleFish Logo

Nigel Chapman nigel at chapman.id.au
Mon May 9 06:44:57 MST 2005

Hi Raph,

[cc: Ichthux-Devel]

Hope the meetup goes well; sorry I won't be able to make it.  Here's my
contribution.  :)  I finally have a design I'm personally happy with --
Let's see what everyone else thinks.  To my mind it wouldn't look out of
place in Crystal Icons.

Yes, it's deliberately imprecise on the edges -- it adds informality and
a slight 3-d impression.  I'm undecided yet as to whether to sharpen
that up; Most likely I will.

The logo is completely printable in only 2 colours: Black and CMYK (151,
51, 0, 20) -- roughly equal to #60BCEB.

I'm attaching a PNG with two sizes, and showing the CMYK values and the
source SVG, created with Inkscape.

(~ 300K attachments)

Blessyazz,

Nigel.

Nigel Chapman | Email,MSN: nigel at chapman.id.au
p a n t a + s u n e r g e i + e i s + a g a t h o n