[Ichthux-devel] Fwd: IRC meeting on Tuesday May 10, 10 PM GMT

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:30:05 MST 2005

Hi all,

Just back from Valencia and really tired, but very interesting things have
been discussed there that I think can help us with Ichthux.
The last IRC meeting we had was more than a month ago, and Ichthux has
changed quite a lot so far. People have joined, the project has gotten
better known, etc...

I think this is a good time to have a talk again about what exactly has been
done in the last month, introduce new participants, and define better the
target of the project and the tools we plan to use for it.

Therefore I propose you to meet on Tuesday May 10, at 10 PM GMT, on #ichthux
on Freenode :

server/port : irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net>
chan : #ichthux

if you're ok with this time.