[Ichthux-devel] Background for Ichthux-Live "Valenciana"

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:12:53 MST 2005

Ooops my tables look weird ...
So here they are, list version ;)

For the number of logos :
- No logos (1 or 4) : Marco, Don Elbourne, Chris (Daga), Cristian
- Few logos (3 or 5) : Marco, Raphink
- Lots of logos (2) : Ben (SynrG), Biblix, Art, Marco, Don Parris
(Evangelinux)

For the layout :
- Blank (1, 2 or 3) : Marco, Biblix, Art, Don Parris
- Blue Debian (4 or 5) : Cristian, Marco, Raphink
- No opinion given : Ben, Don Elbourne, Chris

Raphaël

Raphaël Pinson - raphink at ichthux.org
http://raphink.multiply.org
Ichthux - http://www.ichthux.org - Christian Linux Distribution