[Ichthux-devel] Background for Ichthux-Live "Valenciana"

Ben Armstrong synergism at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:04:23 MST 2005

My preference is for a background that includes all of the project
logos.  We don't have a polished distro yet.  Giving the nod to all of
the projects involved is a great idea.  There is still a significant
developer component to our audience, and therefore a higher awareness
and identification with these individual projects themselves.  It
might attract more developers knowing we are building on such a solid
and broad foundation in the free software community rather than
shooting off on our own (implying lots of custom coding and
emphasizing the "differentness" of our distro).

The time for strong "branding" with the Ichthux logo will be when
we've kicked out of alpha/beta and have started pushing for a "first
release".

Ben