Fwd: [Ichthux-devel] Artwork

Ben Armstrong synergism at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:17:46 MST 2005

Nothing prevents us from including other logos in our artwork
(desktop, CD cover, website, etc.)

- so they know what Ichthux is built on (Debian, GNU, Linux)
- so they know who else they can go to for help
- so that these other projects are given credit for their work

We'll just need to decide where the appropriate place is for these
(e.g. with the CD, space might be limited enough so that we only want
the Ichthux logo on the CD itself to avoid "clutter", but if we print
an insert for the CD case, it might include the other logos on the
inside of the insert).

Ben