[Ichthux-devel] Fish mouse cursor

Jotty jottyfan at gmx.de
Sat Apr 23 12:41:37 MST 2005

Hi there,

(this is a modified copy from a mail to Raphael that I've sent him a few days
ago...)

as a christian for several years, I've made my own mouse cursor on debian linux.
If you're interested, you can use this one (see attachment) for your
distribution. I'm afraid but I don't have painted some different ones, but this
one I use for the normal left arrow.

Copy the file to

/home/whoever/.icons/anyname/cursors and make sure that there is a file
/home/whoever/.icons/default/index.theme that contains the two lines:

[Icon Theme]
Inherits=anyname

Before this mouse cursor is added to ichthux, I'd like to have your opinion if
you can use it. Some of my friends rejected the big size of it, others were
impressed - but your opinion will be more important, as you're the users of the
ichthux distribution.

Please vote for or against it!

Thanks and blessings

><>