[Ichthux-devel] KIO-sword

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:42:11 MST 2005

I contacted Luke (the author of kio-sword) who is interested in working with
ichthux although he doesn't have much time for it.
Daniel is working on repackaging kio-sword for sid and will upload it soon.

For the ones who want to try kio-sword on sid so far, you can try :
'apt-get build-dep kio-sword && apt-get --build source kio-sword'
and then 'dpkg -i kio-sword_etc..._i386.deb' with the name of the built
package.

Raphaël

Raphaël Pinson - raphink at ichthux.org
http://raphink.multiply.org