[Ichthux-devel] BibleTime (sword) - Module request

Tue Apr 12 15:00:37 MST 2005

On Tuesday 12 April 2005 03:19 pm, cbaleansub at porchlight.ca wrote:
> Thanks David,
>
> I am not sure if this is different than what Raphaël was suggesting
> earlier but I will try it as well. Being new to Linux I just did not know
> that you can use other modules than what is on the Live cd.

Yeah, I didn't realize you were using the live cd. But what I mentioned was
exactly what Raphaël was suggesting. He just went into more detail. Also,
I've not tried the distro out yet, but I would bet that with some doing you
could get like a usb pin drive to work just as well and install there. Now
you may have to point at that drive each boot.