[Ichthux-devel] Re: Ichthux Logo was Re: [sword-devel] Re: Christian Debian distro talk / Report

Marco Silva mamsbrl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 07:49:11 MST 2005

I have been looking Ichthux in silence because I will not be able to
help at this point but I am very interested.

I am a Gentoo user since 2002 and linux user since 1998,

The Debian idea, IMHO, is excellent. I like the idea to have a tool
(Christian tool) that is back it up with one of well respect distro in
linux community. IMHO again, the Ichthux should not be a geek distro
but a Christian distro, focus in people that does not have either
knowledge or money to have a good computer.

GBY

Marco Silva