[bt-devel] Proposed change for BibleTime

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 08:10:51 MST 2018

I have the functionality I need now by post processing the html. The
benefit would be cleaner code. The logic would not be in two places if
the post processing is not needed. Since the code that would have to
change is in the "backend" of BibleTime I believe it would be specific
to BibleTime. It is on the list of things I would like to have done, but
there are several other functionality issues that need to be
re-implemented because of the changes from QWebEngine to QML Listview
for display of modules.

Gary