[bt-devel] BibleTime branch "swordxx" status

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:33:57 MST 2017

Jaak,

I am writing about the status of the BibleTime branch "swordxx". It has
not changed since last July. Can we just merge the master to it and be
up to date?

I have been using the BibleTime "swordxx" branch to test sword++. I also
have local changes to BibleTime that are not checked in. After fixing a
few sword++ bugs, it seems to be running very well. These fixes are all
checked into sword++.

It would be quite nice to be able to keep a BibleTime branch up to date
as sword++ api changes are made.

Your thoughts?

Gary