[bt-devel] Possible bug where translations vary in verse numbers

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Sat Jan 16 08:47:10 MST 2016

Hello, all, and thanks again for this fabulous software.

Today, I had three translations in my reading window (RSV, Rotherham, ASV in
that order) in sync with my personal commentary and Robertson's Word
Pictures.  I tried to go to Mark 9:50 and it brought me to Mark 9:1.  I
scrolled to the bottom and saw that the RSV ended with verse 48 (and the text
that other translations had in verse 50).  There was no way for me to see
verses 49 and 50 in the other translations.  I replaced RSV with KJV and it
allowed me to do so (although it set the top of the Window to Mark 9:1).