[bt-devel] File locations for Android mobile

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:20:28 MST 2016

John,

The SWORDDIR on Android is /sdcard/.sword.

I did the following steps and found that the personal commentary was
readable on Android:

1.  I installed the personal commentary on Android
2.  I had to copy the SWORDDIR/mods.d/personal.conf from linux to Android.
3. I copied the directory SWORDDIR/modules/comments/rawfiles/personal
from linux to Android.

After doing these steps, I could view the personal commentary comments.
There is no support for editing the personal commentary on Android.

For syncing in the future only step 3 should be necessary.

Gary Holmlund