[bt-devel] Bookshelf Wizard

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 11:50:07 MST 2015

Martin,

I am starting to wok on this. I agree with most of your comments, but I
do have a few issues.

I made the dialog wider by default, but each time the dialog is
"finished" it remembers the position and size and restores this on the
next usage. So, the change applies to the first usage only.

Regarding "finish" versus "done", I used the Qt wizard default for this.
On Mac Os Qt uses "Done" and on all other platforms it uses "Finish". It
seems like they would have a reasonable reason for doing this. Are there
any Mac style guidelines on this?

On install / choose libraries: I don't think this that selecting all is
a good choice. A recent addition to the download list is ebible.org. It
contains works in 613 languages. It makes the next page (language
selection) very hard to use. Currently each time you download works, the
libraries and language selections are saved and restored on the next usage.

Regarding the add and remove for libraries. I believe you are
recommending the buttons be in each row, not at the bottom. Is this correct?

Gary