[bt-devel] Bookshelf Wizard

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 19:02:58 MST 2015

I have implemented the new bookshelf wizard. It has separate install,
update, and remove functionality. Please have a look at it and send
comments my way.

When you select "Install works" and hit next, the list of remote
libraries will be downloaded and then the works within each library will
be downloaded. This will currently not happen again for 7 days. If you
want to see it happen again go to your bibletimerc file and delete the
line containing "lastUpdate".

I have not worked on the welcome screen yet. I will also remove the code
of the old bookshelf manager when we are ready for that.

I hope you are having a blessed Christmas.

Gary