[bt-devel] MacOS: BT on Qt5, help wanted

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Oct 20 11:24:27 MST 2014

Small update:
- QT5 build and binary packaging improved and functional.
- Main menu icons missing might be on purpose to match OSX look and
feel, I found no info on it, but will accept it this way for now.
- Crash on exit seems to be a QT problem:
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-39490#comment-260704

So after the crash on exit is resolved, QT5 might be good for BT on OSX.

Regards, mg