[bt-devel] BibleTime translation moved to transifex

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Nov 5 13:02:58 MST 2014

Dear translators and developers,

hereby I would like to inform you that all translatable resources of
BibleTime can and should from now on be translated via Transifex
(https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/bibletime/).

Since at my workplace a similar transifex migration was made, I wrote a
short blog article about it that explains the main advantages for
translators and developers:
http://blog.otrs.org/2014/11/04/otrs-translations-migrated-to-transifex/

It's simple and free. Please sign up at transifex and join a language
team if you want to contribute to the translations in BibleTime. Let me
know if you have any questions about this.

Best regards, mg