[bt-devel] 2.10.1-2 for MacOS

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Tue Aug 26 02:31:12 MST 2014

Hello Greg,

I get an error with this, would you have another tip for me please?

QTDIR=~/Applications/Qt/5.3/clang_64/ cmake ..
-- Found Git: /usr/bin/git (found version "1.8.5.2 (Apple Git-48)")
-- Setting up build environment for BibleTime version
2.10.0_rc1+2ce834ca8335529111c23861545798195cc221f8
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:103 (FIND_PACKAGE):
  By not providing "FindQt5Core.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
"Qt5Core", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Core" with any
  of the following names:

    Qt5CoreConfig.cmake
    qt5core-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5Core" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "Qt5Core_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "Qt5Core" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

The file is here:
martin at otrs-mg:~/Applications/Qt $ find . -name Qt5CoreConfig.cmake
./5.3/clang_64/lib/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfig.cmake

Regards, mg