[bt-devel] BibleTime Mobile 0.2

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 20:10:21 MST 2014

About 3 months ago I announced BibleTime Mobile 0.1 and asked for
feedback. I have been improving it since then and the 0.2 version is now
available. Some of the larger changes since 0.1 are:

     Look for documents in 2nd directory (Same directory as AndBible)
     Add history for each window
     Add ability to unlock encrypted documents
     Improve usability of the Bookshelf Manager (document install/remove
panel)
     Various improvements to the appearance of the UI
     Improve performance of Bookshelf manager

If you have a android phone or tablet version 3.0 or higher, it should run.

To install it:
1. Change your Settings, Security, Unknown Sources to allow unknown sources.

2. Download the apk file from
http://sourcearchives.com/bt/bibletimemobile-0.2.apk
       md5sum: d9825bdc549366f4f918f83a8d7c2919
       sha256sum:
b24e76320c09216b660063b01ba8a27fa751aee630f773ab994db567b6bedbca

3. Using a file explorer, select the bibletimemobile-0.2.apk file. It
should ask if you want to install. Say yes.

Once you run it you will need to download some documents.

If you do try it, I would like your feedback, good or bad. Just reply to
this email.

Gary Holmlund