[bt-devel] Build warnings .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 20 11:18:35 MST 2014

In the package build log for BibleTime 2.10.0, I noticed the following
warnings:
warning: package could avoid a useless dependency if
debian/bibletime/usr/bin/bibletime was not linked against
libQtXmlPatterns.so.4 (it uses none of the library's symbols)
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: package could avoid a useless dependency if
debian/bibletime/usr/bin/bibletime was not linked against
libQtNetwork.so.4 (it uses none of the library's symbols)

They don't prevent a successful build, but I thought I ought to mention
them.

God bless,        Barry.