[bt-devel] Status

Jaak Ristioja jaak at ristioja.ee
Wed Mar 6 01:30:25 MST 2013

On 05.03.2013 22:59, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi all,
> what is the current status of the project?

We're still alive, but not very active. Devs are busy with much other
stuff in their lives. We are partly also dependent on a new Sword
release which has not yet happened.

> If there is nothing going to happen then a small status update on the
> website will help the users, I guess.

Good point.

> Is the switch to the new website, which is currently
> at http://blog.bibletime.info/, still planned?

It was planned a while ago, but not yet happened. Please redirect
everything from the old website to the blog main page, e.g.

  RewriteRule ^.* http://blog.bibletime.info/ [L,R]

Blessings,
Jaak