[bt-devel] Website updates

Patrick Zimmermann patrick at zakweb.de
Fri Jun 14 11:22:19 MST 2013

Hey,

some random thoughts about the website:
- The translations buttons should not be at the bottom, but at a place visible
without having to scroll.
- The website is very development centric. It's good for developers wanting to
learn about a software project. But not suited for people who are interested
in a program to read the bible. A "Features" page boasting with everyting
BibleTime can do might help a little.
- The "About page" should have a longer descriptive text.
- The "History" should be banned to a separate page.  A history is usually not
what I'm interested in when I click on "About".
- The introductory text on the main page should not contain these words:
"C++", "Qt" "library" "built". They are understood by developers, but not
helpful to "normal" computer users. It does make sense to give a short
overview of the software "as a software" somewhere on the "About" page.

Kind Regards,
Patrick