[bt-devel] Bible Application for Mobile Devices

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 08:41:07 MST 2013

On 7/12/2013 4:02 AM, Костя Маслюк wrote:

> I would like to build BTM, but encountered with that QtCreator 2.7.2
> can't import CMake project (it fails when looking for QtCore5.dll not
> in right place). I'm on windows7x64, have you any clue how i can be built?
Setting up a Windows build of BibleTime (even the desktop version) is
quite a task. And not only do you have to build BibleTime, but also
build sword and clucene. I recommend against it for just seeing BT
mobile. Can you do it on linux?

You specific problem can probably be fixed by putting the directory that
the dll is in into your PATH.

Gary