[bt-devel] Bible Application for Mobile Devices

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 02:51:33 MST 2013

Sorry for confusion. Qt call html format they support as RichText as
opposed to PlainText format. So i'm not about RTF but HTML that Qt supports
internally.

I would mention again that i did not managed to load external resources
with it (QTextDocument: neither css or images) and it does not support some
css features. There is already made BibleTime template that works with
Qt-Html at Mini repository.