[bt-devel] Bible Application for Mobile Devices

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 21:42:16 MST 2013

?????,

To use RichText we would have to have a different renderer. I am not
sure I want to make this now. I still hope that Qt 5.2 will support
WebKit on Android. You have had a rich text renderer in the past for
Mini. Was it hard to make? We can do it at a later date if we decide it
is the only choice.

Developing on Qt 4.8 does not seem like a good choice since the QML code
(Quick 1.0) is depreciated.

I think that developing Quick 2 on desktops is the best choice for now.

I am going to look at a single window mode for smaller displays. If you
wish to work on the install manager, I will avoid changes in that area.

Gary