[bt-devel] Bible Application for Mobile Devices

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 01:47:41 MST 2013

Regarding your todo:

I will try to build Mobile under Android, currently without cmake scripts
but pro.
Install manager is that what i would make. I think utility for managing
background tasks should be prior.

For interface design i would like to avoid overlapping and hanging
elements, it just makes feeling of some kind of a heap, overloads
interface. Its better to make sliding panels, shifting and snapping of
interface elements, those in my opinion makes feel order and logic. Just a
mention, i understand that it is early variant of interface.
I plan to merge prototype i will made and Mobile code, so i able to make
this task also. You will need to test this on your devices as well.

Recently i got success with my Bible model in QML. Model with 32000 heavy
text elements been layout almost smoothly on Android device. If there will
be threader data acquisition it will be smooth at all.
It would be layout with Chapters instead of verses, what mode do you prefer
(continuous reading per chapter, continuous reading per verses, single
chapter mode)?

Also i'm interested in how would be realized BibleTime Magnifier tool on
mobile device, will method with JS object work?