[bt-devel] seg fault in 2.9.1

Benjamin Misja alvanx at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 25 03:03:50 MST 2012

Hi everybody,

today I attempted to run Bibletime 2.9.1 (openSUSE Education packages) and it
segfaulted. Same with 2.9.0 from Packman. The same version (I think) had been
working last week. Any ideas what this could mean?

Here's the terminal output:
bibletime
bibletime: Symbol `_ZTVN5sword7GBFHTMLE' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
bibletime: Symbol `_ZTVN5sword12OSISHTMLHREFE' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
bibletime: Symbol `_ZTVN5sword11TEIHTMLHREFE' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
bibletime: Symbol `_ZTVN5sword8ThMLHTMLE' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
Speicherzugriffsfehler  [=segmentation fault]

Thanks a lot,

Ben