[bt-devel] BT 2.9

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 18:24:25 MST 2011

Jaak,

Are we going to start the release of BibleTime 2.9? None of the features
are big, but I think we should still have the release.

Features

     * Made BibleTime display splash screens at "random".
     * Added splash screen by Laurent Valentin Jospin.
     * Add close buttons to tabbed works windows.
     * Hovering over works in the bookshelf views shows tooltips.
     * Hovering over works in the bookshelf dock shows info in the mag view.
     * Add toolbar icons to toggle visibility of docking windows
     * Switch off footnotes in display options, feature request 2892157
     * Bible windows can have parallel commentaries

Gary