[bt-devel] Problem with Mag Window and Scrolling

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:20:15 MST 2011

I have not yet found the specific problem, but I have some more
understanding of what Qt versions it happens with. Qt is no longer a
single version number. The qt webkit now ships separately. You can have
a system with Qt 4.7.4 and the original webkit that went with it, or you
can have Qt 4.7.4 without webkit and add the qt webkit 2.2. Fedora 15
has the webkit from 4.7.4 and the others have the 2.2 webkit. In other
words the problem occurs with distributions that have Qt webkit 2.2.

Now that I understand this, I can get the source for Qt webkit 2.2 and
debug further into this issue.

Gary