[bt-devel] KJV module (Version 2.4:) No Old Testament search results

Steven P. Ulrick meow8282 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 05:15:54 MST 2011

Hello Everyone,
I am running BibleTime 2.9.0_rc1+9981990 on Fedora 16.  I just updated
to the 2.4 version of the KJV module that is available from the
Crosswire.org beta repository.  When I attempt to search for any words
in that module, I only get results from the New Testament.  If I attempt
to search for anything with that same version of the KJV module in
Xiphos, I get Old and New Testament results.

If I downgrade to the KJV (Version 2.3) from the Crosswire.org stable
repository, I get search results from both the Old and New Testament.

So, for some reason, BibleTime 2.9.0_rc1+9981990 does not return Old
Testament search results for the 2.4 version of the Crosswire beta
module, but Xiphos does.  This issue has been going on for quite a while
for me, but I am just now getting around to saying anything about it...

Steven P. Ulrick