[bt-devel] Allow me to introduce myself.

Kevin Shenk mailbox at kevinshenk.com
Wed Mar 2 10:53:38 MST 2011

Thank-you all for your warm responses.

I don't believe I'll be able to actively contribute while I am constrained
to the rigorous demands of my current employment.  Lord willing, that
situation will change by the end of May, when I hope to have time to start
developing.

Meanwhile I'm wondering, is there any roadmap for the project?  How do you
guys usually reach design decisions?  I admire Ubuntu's
"blueprints<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FeatureSpecifications>"
as a way of documenting major changes before they are ever implemented.
Could/would BibleTime benefit from a similar section of wiki pages, or has a
different development model been already established?

God Bless!
Kevin