[bt-devel] Synchronizing Bibles

Wolfgang Stradner wolfgang_stradner at wycliffe.org
Thu Jul 28 01:36:07 MST 2011

Hi,

I do not find a way to let Bibles scroll together, when they are
displayed in seperate windows. (They are always synchronized when
displayed verse by verse in the same window).
Commentaries on the other side, have the option (on their toolbar)
'Synchronize the displayed entry with the active Bible window' which
gives the option for commentaries to be navigated by the reference
toolbar of the active Bible.

Question:
Is there a simple way to let Bibles in seperate windows scroll (I
remember, there was once a way to pull something into a window, but I do
not know, if this also worked with references.)

More complicated ways would be:
- to select a reference in one Bible, copy it and paste it into the
other Bible(s) reference box(es).
- to let a second Bibleprogramm run side by side with BibleTime (e.g.
Bibledit) and switch reference sharing on.

Wolfgang