[bt-devel] thematic BibleTime splash screens

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 14:09:36 MST 2011

I fail to see your point. If such groups, including "non-theistic" groups
are offended by our splash pages, then they will just have to deal, our edit
the source of the application themselves.

Theological consensus has been maintained for 1900 and more years over
celebration of Easter, even if dates have been a bit fuzzy. To consider
minorities of splinters of minorities would mean we would also have to
consider the possibility of pagans, syncretists, and all manner of well
established heretical groups.

--Greg
On Jul 10, 2011 3:59 PM, "Olaf Radicke" <briefkasten at olaf-radicke.de> wrote:
> Hi!