[bt-devel] thematic BibleTime splash screens

Laurent Valentin Jospin laurent.valentin.jospin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 01:13:34 MST 2011

Hello, I've started to work on the new splash screens related to the
Liturgical year.
I've paint this project for the easter season:

It's a reference for the last meal of Jesus and the disciples when they
took the holy Communion for the first time.
I don't know what you think about it. Perhaps, you'd better like another
picture that show the last meal? (in that case I think the one i've done
can also servein another occasion).
Tell me what you think about it.

blessings

Laurent

P.S. the oil painting wasn't dry when a took the photo of the picture.
When it will be dry I'll do a better quality one.