[bt-devel] Gitorious Branch

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 23:31:24 MST 2011

I just pushed a new branch to gitorious - I meant to push it to my own
master branch, but pushed it to a new branch instead.  It contains two
unrelated commits you can feel free to grab from me.

Commits in ~greghellings/bibletime/ghellings:abbreviations
b20580e - removes the extra debugging output I had put in
cdisplaytemplatemgr.cpp
27e608a - changes the names of modules to be displayed as
"Abbreviation/Name - Description" instead of just "Name", as per the
discussion on sword-devel from the past few hours.

Feel free to merge wholesale or cherrypick as appropriate.

--Greg