[bt-devel] Crash in Bookshelf Manager with Xiphos module

Jaak Ristioja Ristioja at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:30:10 MST 2011

On 01/19/2011 09:23 AM, Martin Gruner wrote:
> I agree with Greg. We should create a 2.8.1 release. Jaak, if you agree,
> can you create a tag for this please?

I'd like to, but I'm afraid I can't do it before my laptop is repaired.
I expect it to be ready this week, but there is no exact date yet. Until
then, I'm without a personal computer, mostly spending my time in the
middle of nowhere with no internet access (my company's regular quaterly
meeting in the countryside for 4 days this week).

Actually I think I can release on Friday evening or Saturday. I hope
that's ok. Please fix all bugs by then! :D

God bless!
Jaak