[bt-devel] Where are bookmarks stored?

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Thu Jan 13 21:06:26 MST 2011

Hello, all.  I've been experimenting with using DirSyncPro to
synchronize directories between my virtual desktop and my physical
desktop.  Keeping my Bibletime Personal Commentary and Bookmarks have
been a major part of that test.  However, to synchronize bookmarks, I
was synchronizing the ~/.bibletime/bookmarks.xml file.

The latest changes I made were on my virtual desktop.  I can see that
the bookmarks.xml files are identical between the two but, when I open
Bibletime on my physical desktop, the new bookmarks are not there.  Are
bookmarks stored some place else? Thanks - John