[bt-devel] Allow me to introduce myself.

Patrick Sebastian Zimmermann patrick at zakweb.de
Sun Feb 27 05:08:15 MST 2011

Hi,
I also only recently started to look into bibletime development.
I must say that I have some very similar ideas to yours. But most user
interface changes I am thinking about still take more time before they are
worth sharing with the others for feedback. And I guess larger user interface
changes are something the whole developer team has to support.

I started learning in a very similar way as you propose. Learning by doing is
a very effective method. So I want to encourage you to dive into the code and
actually changing stuff as early as possible. Since we have a versioning system
you can't mess anything up, so get your hands dirty. :-)
And feel free to ask any questions.

Anyways be blessed,
Patrick