[bt-devel] Serious personal commentary overwrite bug

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 18:39:34 MST 2011

This problem sounds straightforward to fix if it truly still exists.
However, Bibletime 2.5 is woefully old. The current release is either the
2.8 or 2.9 series, and I'm fairly sure 2.5 is no longer under maintenance.

Can you upgrade your version of Bibletime to something less archaic and tell
us if the bug really still exists?

--Greg