[bt-devel] Bibletime for Windows needs a new release

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 22:06:42 MST 2011

Bibletime for Windows version 2.8.1 has been re-released. The Bibletime
code did not change, but a patch to the sword library was made. This
prevents a crash that occurred when using the Personal Commentary and
saving a change to the commentary. This is available on SourceForge.
Look for the bibletime-2.8.1b-win32.exe installation file.

     https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletime/

Gary Holmlund

PS. Thomas, can you post this on the Bibletime blog?