[bt-devel] Bibletime 2.9.1-1 packages uploaded to developer-testing PPA

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 24 11:46:32 MST 2011

On 24/12/11 16:11, Greg Hellings wrote:

> Check in /usr/share/bibletime/display-templates/ and see if there is
> any content in that directory. If not, then it is probably just a
> packaging error. If Blue.css is located in that directory, then
> there's an issue with the code's search path.
Right - the files in that directory are all .tmpl rather than .css.
Renaming Blue.tmpl to Blue.css allows BibleTime to continue - BUT whilst
all my modules are listed in the bookshelf, opening any of them just
gives me an empty window with no text showing.  I've no idea where to
look now.

God bless,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/