[bt-devel] Bug with display of Hebrew in 2.9

Benjamin Misja alvanx at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 23 00:00:08 MST 2011

HI Jaak, 

sorry to hear that you are under so much stress. I had figured that if there 
was time to release a new minor version, that somebody would have had the time 
to deal with bugs. 

Regarding the bug, what further information is needed? Screenshots? 

Thanks a lot, 


Am Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011, 00:19:37 schrieb Jaak Ristioja:
> Hi!
> On 22.12.2011 23:04, Benjamin Misja wrote:
> > from following this mailing list, I had been under the impression that
> > bugs.bibletime.info would be the new bug tracker. Is this correct?
> Correct.
> > I'm just surprised because I posted a bug I found in 2.9 that I would
> > consider pretty bad and there has been no reply to it - and BT 2.9.1
> > has just been released and it hasn't been fixed. Has my report been
> > noticed?
> It has been noticed. However, I'm sorry to inform you about this, but
> the BibleTime project is currently extremely limited in manpower and
> resources. Fighting overworking and stress myself, I'm taking a rather
> long break from hacking on BibleTime also, just to recover a regular
> sleeping pattern and my mental and spiritual health.
> Regarding your bug. Please try to give as much detailed information
> about the bug as possible so that we could reproduce it. Otherwise it
> will further waste the precious time of our developers trying to figure
> it out. I'll comment on the bug about the information you could give
> right now.
> Blessings!
> Jaak
> _______________________________________________
> bt-devel mailing list
> bt-devel at crosswire.org
> http://www.crosswire.org/mailman/listinfo/bt-devel

More information about the bt-devel mailing list