[bt-devel] Release schedule for next version of BibleTime

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun Dec 4 07:06:57 MST 2011

Hi Jaak,

congratulations and all the best wishes for you two from me as well. :D

I don't agree with your proposal. 6 Months is already very long. I'm
sure that other people will work on stuff, so that we could create a
release even if it does not contain many big changes. "Release early,
release often."

Given that I don't contribute to the code myself currently, my opinion
certainly has no big weight though. ;)

Best regards, mg