[bt-devel] BT 2.8.1 Build problem

troypulk troypulk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 18:01:16 MST 2011

Hello,

Your suggestion doesn't work for Mandriva or Mageia.

The BT Build process itself checks the sword version and has a .cpp file to do it. So I think it's something else.
-- Found Sword library: /usr/lib64/libsword.so
-- Found Sword library dir: /usr/lib64
-- Found Sword include dir: /usr/include/sword
-- Checking for required Sword version 1.6.0...
-- Installed Sword version is ok. Check program said: Your installed Sword version is: 1.6.2

But I'm thinking about installing Fedora Xfce because Mandriva is not making Xfce anymore and Xfce is the only DE I'm willing to use right now.

But BT 2.8.1 works with no problems on this Machine (Mandriva 2010.2)

So I've recompiled BT on this box to aid me in figuring out the problem on the other box with Mageia.

When I recompiled BT on this box OpenSSL was part of it but not in the Mageia box.

I'll install OpenSSL and see what that does.

I've made sure that all the dependent programs are installed so it should work out of the box, I'm at a loss as to why BT will not install??

Any other thoughts?

Thanks again